Our Statement of Faith
We believe in…
- One God, eternally co-existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who created all things and sustains them by His power and mercy.
- The person and work of our Lord Jesus Christ, His deity and true humanity, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious death and atonement through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His present ministry of intercession and His personal return in power and glory.
- The person and work of the Holy Spirit by whose illumination, conviction and regeneration men are brought to repentance and faith in Jesus Christ, and His work of sanctification whereby the Christian and the Church are enabled to worship, witness and minister, and live a godly victorious life.
- The Old and New Testaments, inerrant in all their parts as originally given by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, as the supreme and all-sufficient rule of faith and conduct: the Word of God with full Divine authority.
- The fall of man and the consequent sinfulness, guilt and condemnation of all men, the free and perfect justification of all who believe in our Lord Jesus Christ, and their regeneration by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- The bodily resurrection and the final judgment of all mankind, the eternal perfection and blessedness of the saved and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- The spiritual unity of all true believers in our Lord Jesus Christ who comprise His body, the Church, irrespective of denomination.
- The supreme mission of the Church which is to glorify Jesus Christ and to be His witness to every part of the world.